IDENTITY FABRIC commits to carry out any processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016, known as General Regulation on the Protection of Data (hereafter “GDPR”) as well as with those of the Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified and/or any other applicable national legislation.
Data controller: IDENTITY FABRIC; Address: 2 Allee Degas, 78560 Le Port Marly
Purposes of the processing: As a data controller, IDENTITY FABRIC determines the means and the purposes of the following personal data processing:
– Management of the prospects,
– Management of partnerships
Categories of data collected : In order to achieve the mentioned purposes, IDENTITY FABRIC is likely to collect the following data:
– Identification data: Name, first name,
– Contact data: email, telephone number,
– Professional data: telephone number, function, company, professional project (free comment field)
Data retention: IDENTITY FABRIC applies the following retention periods for personal data:
|Prospects management||3 years from the date of collection of the data or the last contact from the prospect|
|Partners management||5 years from the end of the partnership|
Legal basis for the processing: IDENTITY FABRIC is entitled to process your personal data on its legitimate interest:
- Within the framework of the prospects management, our interest is to develop the commercial activity of IDENTITY FABRIC;
- Within the framework of the partnerships management, our interest is to allow the development of our network.
Recipients: Your data are intended for our internal services, as well as for our subprocessors within the framework of their missions, i.e. our IT service providers and our marketing service providers.
International data transfers: IDENTITY FABRIC does not transfer any data outside the European Union for the above-mentioned processing.
Your rights: In accordance with the applicable law, you have the right:
– To access and rectify your personal data (right of access and rectification);
– To oppose the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons (right of opposition);
– Within the limits provided for by the texts, to request that the processing of your personal data be limited or that the personal data be deleted (right to limitation and right to erasure);
– To request the portability of your personal data (right to portability).
If you have any questions about this policy or if you have any queries about the processing of your data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (“Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” or “CNIL”), regarding our processing of your personal data.
Security of your data: IDENTITY FABRIC ensures the security of your personal data by implementing physical and logical security measures against any loss, destruction, alteration or unauthorised disclosure of personal data.
Policy update: 28/04/2023
This policy may be regularly updated to take into account the changes in the different regulations relating to personal data.